photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, September 12, 2014

The Best Neutrals

 Tank: H&M (Old) - Obsessed with this option
Vest: AE - Similar here and here
Shoes: Forever 21 - Love these 
Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar 
Earrings: Bauble Bar 

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 




 I don't know about you, but leopard and stripes are definitely neutral's in my book! These are two prints/patterns that I wear CONSTANTLY. These fun leopard shorts from DressUp are too cute! I adore the double ruffle hemline and how ridiculously comfortable they are. I paired them with a striped tank and utility vest for an outfit appropriate for summer temps but with a fall color palate! 


Get the Look

12 comments:

  1. Yesss, I love all 3 of these pieces as neutrals! I love the way they look together.

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That army green vest is perfect!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of stripes and cheetah print!!! I'm going to have to remember that for one of my outfits!!!

    xo, Lizzie
    Haute-off-the-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing the ON version of that vest today on my blog, too! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those shorts - I looked all summer for a good pair of leopard shorts. Of course, now that summer is over, I have to discover these! :)

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this!! it's all my favorites in one: stripes, leopard, olive green, and you!! :)

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tank is so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leopard really is a neutral! Great look!

    Emily
    Life of Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! shorts look uber comfy and i like the sandals!

    ReplyDelete