photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 25, 2014

#WIWT End of Summer


 Dress: c/o Chicwish
Necklace: ILY Couture 
Sandals: Kohl's
Sunnies: Ray-Ban 'Erika' 

Happy Thursday! 

I hope you have been enjoying your first few official days of fall! It's such a bittersweet feeling to share my last summer outfit with you! You all know summer is my favorite season, but while I am sad to see sandals and sundresses go, I am excited to start wearing boots and scarfs!! I had my first pumpkin spice latte yesterday, and I have to say it was delicious! Yes, the biggest summer fan of all time is finally welcoming fall! 








Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
We don't really have any rules or guidelines yet, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites! 



8 comments:

  1. love this dress! reminds me of summer!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cute linen dress! i am sad to see summer go as well, but luckily our weather has been pretty great lately, in the 70s, so it's been a nice transition.

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this dress!! You look so pretty in these colors! Happy Thursday!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is absolutely adorable!!! Love a cute embroidered pattern on pretty much anything nowadays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very adorable dress - a perfect goodbye to Summer look!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad to see Summer go! :(

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete