photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Prettiest Maxi

Jacket: American Eagle
Shoes: Nordstrom BP 'Trolley' Leather Ankle Booties









 There has never been a more perfect maxi dress than this. This is by far the prettiest maxi I have ever worn and I don't want to take it off. It's the perfect amount of floaty and airy and fits like a dream. I am obsessed with the cut out in the front and slits in the sides. You better believe this is going to be on heavy rotation in my spring and summer wardrobe! I think I may have a new favorite online store too, as everything at Poppy Lux is crazy fantastic. I am obsessed.
We've been having some slightly warmer days, and I couldn't resist pulling on my favorite boots, a jean jacket and sunnies the second it reached 50 degrees and the snow started melting.


8 comments:

  1. Ummm.....I need that maxi dress in my life! It is perfect! And I love the way you styled it with a jean jacket too. Aghhh I need to follow you on instagram and twitter pronto! Love Love Love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut out parts! This dress is dah bomb! You look dashing as always ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab boho look! And loving that denim jacket!

    http://mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is absolutely beautiful! Love it with the booties and denim jacket!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is certainly a lovely maxi dress and it looks even lovelier on you!
    Love the boho vibe and the cool cut out that it has :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the dress! It's stunning! I love the little cut out - it's really flattering and not too much. So pretty - I can see why you never want to take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work pals, I really enjoy reading your interesting blogs.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you waiting for upcoming NBA 2K18 video game? This is the really great game with new design and technology. NBA 2K18 Release Date

    ReplyDelete