photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pastel Pop

Necklace: 'Mosaic Deco Necklace' c/o Accessory Concierge (Sold out, but more in soon!)
Sunnies: Anthropologie - similar 






 Guys! It's been sunny and warm, and although I don't want to jinx it, I think winter weather might officially be behind us! Yay! In celebration of sunshine and 55 degrees, I've been rocking lots of pastels, cute sunnies and pink lips. I wanted to add a touch of girly to my overalls, and a little pastel pop was perfect. I am obsessing over this Accessory Concierge necklace (by far my new favorite accessory boutique!) It's the perfect girly glam piece!

Another piece of obsessing over? This adorable bow bracelet from BumbleDot shop! I've been wanting a cute bow bracelet forever. I really think it's the absolute perfect way to tie in a bit of girly to any outfit. These pictures don't even do this adorable bow bracelet justice as it is 10 times cuter in person! At only $13, you should definitely pick up one...or two:) Expect to see a few more of these cuties on the blog soon!

This weekend the boyfriend and I went on a little adventure to the coast with some college friends. It was over a 5 hour drive down, and horrifically enough we just happened to get stuck in traffic. Being from a small town, the most traffic we ever see is having to wait at a light through 2 greens, so moving at barely a crawl for over an hour was tough. Ernie, being impatient as he is, even mentioned he was ready to give up and desert the car and start walking. I definitely had a case of the antsy pants. I don't know how all of you from big cities do it!!!! Anyways, we arrived to the ocean and had a perfect, relaxing time. The ocean was beautiful, despite the weather being slightly colder than I had planned on.

Through this entire adventure, I only walked away with 2 iPhone pictures...one being a blurry ocean picture, and the other a far off instagram shot where you can't even see faces. Blah! I am horrible at capturing moments on film! It's not that I don't want pictures, I just get distracted and forget! Weird considering my life sort of revolves around taking pictures...hmmm. Any tips or tricks for solving this issue?!



19 comments:

  1. Ok, this is to cute. I need a pair of overalls.
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great overalls & amazing big sunnies :D nice that you added some colourful touches like your bag and necklace.
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with this outfit! So simple, yet so awesome. And I love how you spiced things up with your accessories. Great styling. Following your blog! I would appreciate if you checked out my blog as well! :)
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit. I love all piece individually but they work so well together <3

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those overalls are amazing on you!!! your pictures are always so amazing. :)

    xx, Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull off these overalls perfectly! Seriously, I'm in awe. They're so cute on you, and I'm obsessing over that Rebecca Minkoff tote these days!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's ready to be warm for the long run, haha! I'm always worried about jinxing it, too. ;) These overalls are so darn cute on you, my goodness! I can't stop swooning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work pals, I really enjoy reading your interesting blogs.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable look Ashley! Love the overalls on you! And the accessories are just perfect! P.S. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Following you now on GFC & Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I have the same issue when I go out and do stuff! I just enjoy myself and altogether forget about documenting the moment.
    Anyway, sounds like the trip was worth it, although yikes! Yeah, I'd be going crazy in that sort of traffic.
    You look SO FREAKING CUTE in overalls! How do you do it?? I feel like I'd look like my 5 year old self instead of a fashion-forward bohemian girl...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly I am obsessed with your outfit!! I love love love those overalls, and they go so well with the booties!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos and you look so stylish! Super fierce statement necklace! Love the look.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with every piece of your outfit, from the sunnies, necklace to the overalls and the bag! You got great style xo

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you make overalls look so stylish?!! I LOVE this outfit, the necklace is so gorgeous and I love love love the bag :)

    Hahaha me too, I always forget to take pictures when I go out. Glad you had fun at the beach though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your overalls are adorable!
    And I love your bag, so pretty!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. good The android Package Installer could show a listing of the https://ikodidownload.com laptop also as you probably did on your smart device or pill nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. memory cleaner to discard the repetitive data.Functions on also Non Rooted here tailored according to your on a daily basis's usage.

    ReplyDelete