photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Sunday Spot #22

Sorry for the late post! I've been out of town all weekend and just now got home. It's 10:35pm with this new time change, and while I appreciate the extra daylight, the loss of an hour today and traveling has me ready for bed! Enjoy my latest GroopDealz finds!

 Hippy Chic Tie Dye Maxi Skirt: Nothing screams warm weather like tie dye or a maxi skirt. Can I please take this adorable skirt on a tropical vacation with me?!

 The Arrow Ring - Gold or Silver: This is a cute little gem! I love the look of it stacked or just by itself! 

 Polka Dot iPhone 5 Case: I was definitely eyeing the black and white Kate Spade iPhone case at the Apple store today! I love that this polka dotted version ($3 a piece) allows you to buy one in every color for LESS than the price of the Kate Spade Version. I am especially obsessing over the rainbow polka dots! 

Draped Slub Opened Cardigan: I love cardigans, especially flowy ones that act as the perfect cozy addition to any outfit. This adorable cardi comes in 5 colors, but I'm really loving the mustard and blue!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know, this sudden loss of an hour is killing me. It's already 11:30 but I swear it's not that late!
    Haha, anyway, loove the idea of a tie dye maxi skirt...perfect for summer!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a huge fan of the Percy Jackson books and unlike most people I really liked the films and am waiting for the Percy Jackson 3 to be made. It’s sad that Logan Lerman won't be able to return because obviously he's a grown man now. But I'm looking forward to a TV show too. After all this is the golden age of television and hope you’d do a good job with the material at hand. Percy Jackson 3 Trailer

    ReplyDelete