photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

1 Shirt - 2 Ways: Night

Shoes: Zara - OBSESSING over these
Necklace: Derng - identical at ShopLately





What i've been up to = not a whole lot. It seems like i've been working a ton lately! As my long term subbing jobs have ended, I'm back to day to day sub jobs. I get to meet A LOT of interesting kids this way, which makes for an interesting day, every day. I am also still working a part time job 1-2 times a week in the evenings. It makes for a long day on the days I sub, but it definitely keeps me busy! I get a little grumpy on those days, and I feel bad for the people around me who have to put up with me...especially my boyfriend. Thanks for putting up with me, E! 

 For my date night look featuring this perfect t, I traded my holey jeans and booties for heels and black skinnies. I could have easily kept the same necklace on, but liked the contrast of this one. Adding the most adorable bow clutch from ShopMCE, I was ready for a dinner date with the boy. Thank goodness for clothing that is easy to transition for any occasion!




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Love these feminine flats and your top adds the perfect pop of springtime color
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cute transition for a date! And easy too - heels add the perfect amount of class and chicness.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "Radiant Orchid" color that's on-trend! Love your style!

    Caroline from
    thisstyledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, what a beautiful purple top! Ashley, my dear, you always look stunning in bold jewel tones like this one. And your necklace collecion seems like it's pretty astounding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I love it! And you look really good!
    Kisses
    Reinvent Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waooow!! Nice blog, this will be greatly helpful.

    bubblegum casting reviews

    ReplyDelete