photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Sunday Spot #8

Sunday Wish List #7

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9.

I'm loving my Sunday Wish List so much that I already went and ordered the camo jacket pictured in number 5! At $24.99, GroopDealz is offering this adorable little jacket in two colors (camo and olive). A must have!

What are you loving this week?

5 comments:

  1. nice post! loved the pics- xoxo *.*

    http://fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I cannot wait to see the camo jacket on you! Great roundup of things for your wishlist. That heart sweater is going on mine now :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace!! So pretty!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I have that gorgeous leather scalloped purse from ASOS. Got it last year for my birthday! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm really cute stuff! I lovelovelove that bag! And I've never heard of GroopDealz, but I just went and signed up, oh my gosh they have such good deals haha, and that coat you got is so cute! Thanks for sharing, I'm excited for this new site :) And your blog is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete