photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Color of the Season - Part 2

 Vest: American Eagle - SIMILAR and LOVE this version with fur
Necklace: Derng - identical version at ShopLately






Here's PART 2 of my Color of the Season feature! 
For this outfit, I opted for these skinny's in my latest favorite color. The bright hue really add's the perfect touch for a dreary winter day!
This gorgeous crochet top from E's Closet is definitely summery, with it's crochet detailing and bright white hue. However, it is right on trend, following the Winter White theme seen everywhere these days. You better believe I will be rocking this all year round! The delicate crochet detailing, gorgeous back zipper, and longer tunic fit make for the PRETTIEST top I have ever owned. It's ridiculously dreamy, and I feel like every girl should have this piece in their closet.  Adding a green cargo vest, some pretty jewels and my FAVORITE booties, I felt ready for date night or work. New favorite outfit? I think so!

By the way, check out E's Closet. They have some of the CUTEST pieces, and the I was blown away by the quality of this top! Check them out now, especially the gorgeous Francesca Vest I am currently drooling over and the dreamy Florence Peplum Tunic. *Le Sigh* Can these just be in my closet now?!?



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tunic! I love how delicate and feminine it is. Those pants look fantastic with it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the color of ur pants ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection! I adore the top!


    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so pretty Ashley! Definitely a gorgeous piece to have :)
    And wine is definitely a perfect color on you - love it in this form of pants! Gorgeous as always, you pretty lady :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Miss Ashley, you always make the prettiest color combos! This deep magenta with the olive is just perfect. Honestly, it's one of my favorite color schemes to work with in art right now. So forest-like and magical!!

    I hope you have an excellent weekend, my pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. I love your pants so much...that's one of my favorite colors. RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of those jeans is stunning on you! I love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this entire outfit - the top is gorgeous and super unique, and I love the color of those pants! And, as always, I love those boooooties!!!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, love this outfit tooooo!! That top is the cutest!!! and I just love how you styled it all, the vest is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect bohemian look! Love this.
    Missy
    Popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. anywhere I can purchase this top from somewhere!? obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete