photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Color of the Season - Part 1


Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Hope's - Similar







It's pretty easy for me to tell my favorite color of the moment. Everything I buy is that color. This season, I'm drawn to Wine - a purply red that I have now purchased in shirts, pants and dresses. It's sort  ridiculous. With that in mind, I have decided to do a few posts about my Color of the Season. While all pieces aren't the exact same in color, they are pretty darn close.

This first look features my new favorite color in a slouchy long sleeve t. Going for the cozy look on a freezing December day, I paired it with this gigantic aztec print sweater from Chicnova. This sweater is the perfect winter staple. Not only does it have a cute print, but it is THICK and so warm and cozy for those days when the temperature drops lower than 30 degrees. I also love that I can layer this sweater up to forgo a bulky winter coat. Of course, no cozy winter outfit would be complete without a Chunky Knit Caring Cowl! I honestly wear this scarf at least 2-3 times a week. It's the perfect scarf! To top it all off, I wore my favorite holey jeggings and knee-high lace up boots for a snug winter outfit that had my cozy all day long. 



9 comments:

  1. those boots are my fave part of the outfit, although i love the rest, too! great winter look.

    xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love today's outfit! Great colors... and that cardigan and those boots are perfect!

    Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a polished look, perfect! the scarf and cardigan are magic ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are always so warm! Kisses from Istanbul, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look soo cozy comfy! i love that cardigan!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tribal print cardi is the perfect piece to throw on over anything and instantly look more trendy and stylish! I love it :)
    Plus, wine is such a gorgeous color on you Ashley!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit! You look fantastic and I’m totally loving your fun sweater paired with these boots. Very classy and stylish!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annnnnd cute again. I want those boots, they are AWESOME

    ReplyDelete