photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Sunday Spot #9

Sunday Wish List #8

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. 

It's that time of year again! The most wonderful time of year! The holiday season is all about adding that extra touch of sparkle to your wardrobe. Here are a few of my favorite things that I am wishing were in my closet this month! It's all about cute details and glitzy glam.

4 comments:

  1. I love the watch! I literally have a watch obsession haha :) and the red peplum too, it's perfect for the holidays! yay!!
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so cute, Ashley! I know what you mean about wanting to get all sparkle-fied when the weather gets cool. That necklace is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Especially the triangle necklace and sequined sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I want a fuzzy soft white vest now...that looks so glam and warm...perfect combination for this weather! Haha, I've got a glittery skirt buried somewhere that I need to bust out...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete