photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Sunday Spot #3

The Sunday Spot 
A place where I share my weekly wish lists and obsessions

Sunday Wish List #3
0. / 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. / 11. 

If you haven't noticed, I am ridiculously obsessed with burgundy/maroon shoes right now. These are just a few of the pairs I am DYING to add to my closet. But seriously, how cute would they look with black and white?!

GroopDealz Finds #3

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8.

4 comments:

  1. I love number 7 & 11 ... i've had my eye on boots that colour for a while!!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway on my blog this evening. If you fancy your chances, check it out :)

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yardage education does indeed simplify all the process with learning. Having said that, counseling in advance of joining your distance instruction program is extremely important to make this process triumph. www.counselingeducation.org

      Delete
  2. That fox iPhone case is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those #2 maroon ankle boots need to be mine!! Love! I'm kind of obsessed with that color right now too!

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete