photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shop My Closet: Watercolor Dress

I am slowly but surely adding more pieces to my online shop, Shop Twenties Girl Style. Check out what else is for sale HERE or email me with any questions at twentiesgirlstyle@gmail.com! Stay tuned for more Shop My Closet posts!

****All pieces for sale are in great condition (never worn or worn a handful of times) and come from a clean, smoke free environment:) 

Size: XS (runs a little big)
Brand: Kimichi Blue via Urban Outfitters
Never worn (except to take pictures of course:) 
Originally $60
SOLD









7 comments:

  1. Dang girl, if we were the same size I would've totally snagged this gorgeous dress from you! Its beautiful <3 I love the watercolor print

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, love it with those sandals!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The home Committee upon Ways & Indicates held the hearing a week ago on "The Healthcare Law's Effect on Medicare and it is Beneficiaries, inch featuring accounts from CMS Manager Donald Berwick, Michael. D., as well as CMS Main Actuary Rich Foster. oreskylaw.org

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous fancy shmancy dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - I love the pleats :)

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I'm just not tiny enough for your dresses! I'm usually a small or a medium for shoulders and (gasp) I think my BOOBS HAVE GROWN. Or that's what I'm telling myself. That's a cute little dress nonetheless, my sweet ashley!

    ReplyDelete