photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Sunday Spot #2

The Sunday Spot
A place where I share my weekly wish lists and obsessions

Sunday Wish List #2

1. /  2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. 

A Few Other Things I'm Loving

1. GroopDealz Boots: There are only a few hours left to snag these awesome studded lace-up boots off GroopDealz! I LOVE that they look just like the Studded Steve Madden Troopa's, but at $25.99, they have a way friendlier price tag and come in black, brown or grey. Check them out now!


2. Lorde: By now, I'm sure you have heard Lorde's "Royal's"...it's all over the radio. I purchased the CD, "Pure Heroine" and cannot get enough. Her voice is gorgeous and her songs mellow and mysterious. My current favorite? 'Buzzcut Season'. Check it out below.

Buzzcut Season by Lorde on Grooveshark

What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving Lorde as well (Tennis Courts...so catchy)! And those burgundy skinnies and leopard flats would look So cute together!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Lorde album a couple weeks ago and am loving it! My fav is Tennis Court, but I still need to listen to the whole album much more. Have a great week!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are such cute picks! I'm especially loving the polka dot sweaters:)

    I LOVE Lorde! She's such an amazing singer (and apparently her favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut so that's pretty cool too) I haven't heard Buzzcut Season but i'm listening to it now and I'm loving it! I also like the song, Team :)

    ReplyDelete