photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, May 24, 2013

Tea Time - Hawaii Outfit 6

 Dress: Floral Print Cut Out - Get it HERE 
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita





 My very last outfit post from Hawaii. It's about time. I hesitated sharing these as I'm not super happy with the quality of the photos. Remember how I said that quite a few of my photos didn't turn out? These were just on the border, but I'm sharing them with you anyways (although, don't be surprised if you see this dress often :) ).

To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure where I purchased this dress as I have seen it EVERYWHERE (Lulu's, Nastygal, Tobi, Necessary Clothing...the list goes on). I fell in love the minute I saw it the first time, but it was sold out in my size. I was bummed as I knew it was the perfect dress to take on vacation with me. Luckily, it soon started popping up everywhere. Seriously though, it's too cute and these pictures do not do it justice. For one thing, it has a darling, vibrant floral print and tulle lining in the skirt that make it feel fit for a tea party. My family called me "Alice" all night when I wore this to dinner on our last night in Hawaii. Not going to lie, my love for Disney had me totally digging the Alice in Wonderland feel of this dress:) Second, these cut outs though! I love that they bring a littleeee something sexy, that prevents this dress from being too over the top cutesy. I felt it best to leave this outfit accessory free (minus some rings) and paired it with my favorite flatforms for my last night in Hawaii.

PS Happy Memorial day weekend! I hope you have a wonderful, LONG, relaxing few days! One of my favorite online boutiques, August Wrinkle, is having a Memorial weekend sale. Use the code MEMORIAL15 at checkout to get %15 off your entire purchase. Happy shopping:) 

28 comments:

  1. I love love love the dress! I'm glad you shared the photos (despite the quality being a little off) because the dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that dress! My head screamed "DailyLook" as soon as I saw the first picture - that's one of my fav sites :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful dress!! It makes me so happy :) You look absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Ashley, you look so gorgeous in this dress! I really love the sexy little cut outs - definitely adds a little oomph to this sweet dress.
    Also, thank you for your encouraging comments on my blog. Yours are the one's that always make me feel uplifted and cared about - thank you for that. I remember you once told me you felt like I was a younger sister to you. Well, you're like the awesome older sister I never had Ashley. :)
    You should definitely share your story about you and your amazing man on the blog! I'd love to read about it.
    Haha, and seriously, all this practicing in writing short bits and pieces on the blog might end up in a novel. One day. I'm really encouraged by the response I got on that last, emotional post. Its amazing that so many people could connect to the feeling I was trying to get across.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable,that dress is fab ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with this dress! Totally buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ASHLEY!! I literally tried that dress on a week ago in Know Style, but it just didn't fit me right. My torso was too long lol. But oh gosh, I'm glad that somebody was able to fit into it cutely--this is so precious and flattering on you! I just love those cut outs and the pretty floral prints.

    And oh my goodness, your comment was so sweet. Me and Linda as little novelists, you're way too kind! n____n I've always wanted to write and illustrate children's books, actually. Maybe that could end up happening? Hehe, thank you for your lovely support, Miss Ashley <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing! It looks great on your tiny figure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, just stop being so adorable already, thanks. I am seriously DYINGGGG over this dress!!! it is perfection. And you are perfect in it!!! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, love!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! Love the dress so much! You look so pretty!

    Xo, Kelsey



    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is lovely, really liking the cutouts!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cuts do a great job in making the dress little bit sexy. Love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dress and location are so so pretty! fabulous photos

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a beautiful dress! Fits you perfectly! :)

    If you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful dress :) You look so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an adorable dress, love the pattern and cutouts.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your dress and platforms! you look gorgeous! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is soooo cute! I love how it poufs out a bit and the cut outs are so cool. Definitely perfect for a tea party. Even though i've watched the Alice in Wonderland movie, i've always wanted to read the book. The story is just so whimsical and I can totally imagine you wearing this dress in that story while sipping on tea and eating little cakes :D And i'm loving the flatforms! I used to not be a fan of them but they are growing on me and they seem really comfy to wear too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I been seeing so many cute tea cut out dresses...I need one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cut-outs on this dress!

    I'm a new follower and am so glad I discovered your blog! Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That floral dress is lovely! And the cut outs made in even more perfect!


    That Girl Named Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did you stay at the Hyatt in Maui? My family got to stay there for our last night as a treat a few years ago and it's an AMAZING resort! Those pictures look so familiar I had to ask!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete