photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favorites


{May Favorites}
The things I've been loving all month long

Daily Look: I discovered DailyLook this winter, but did not make a purchase until recently. Needless to say, I am now obsessed. For those of you that don't know, DailyLook is an online shopping experience like none other. Every day, they release a handful of outfits featuring the latest trends and the pieces that you have seen everywhere. I love that they actually style entire outfits that you can purchase, or you have the option to shop piece by piece like a regular online store. I check DailyLook every day just for inspiration. Check it out now and sign up HERE to receive $10 off your first purchase. Here are some current outfits I'm drooling over...
I need floral overalls in my life ASAP.

These leggings paired with the nude is so chic! I definitely see this as something I could re-create!

Fingers crossed I don't cave and buy this entire outfit...

Not crazy about the shoes...but that dress. Summer simplicity at it's finest. 

Target Glitter Sandals: These babies are by far one of the best purchases I have ever made. So great in fact, that I have considered buying a backup pair. I've actually had these since April, but did not wear them until May. Say what!?! I know...I can't believe I made my feet wait that long to enjoy a comfortable, glittery target sandal party either. The Lavada Slide Sandals (otherwise known as Target Glitter Sandals) are only $16.99 at your nearest Target. Buy them now (HERE). You can thank me later :) 

Game of Thrones: I didn't think that Game of Thrones would be my cup of tea, but boy was I wrong. My boyfriend and I started watching the first season and we became hooked fast. It has everything any epic story requires...action, romance, adventure, and a few seriously attractive actors (I'm sort of crushing on Jon Snow). We are almost already caught up and I'm getting a little anxious thinking about what I will do without any new episodes. I started reading the first book and I'm really enjoying it, although I think it will take me at least 2 months to get through (it's over 800 pages!). For the first time, I'm glad I watched the show before reading the book, as it allowed me to grasp what is going on and help me to remember who is who (it can be confusing at times). A warning to those of you who are thinking of watching it...as it is HBO, it definitely has mature content (in the words of my bff..."it's filthy"). For those of you who are not phased by this warning, I definitely recommend watching it! Let me know what you think! 
Season 1 on DVD! And pringles...

 My monthly favorites including Game of Thrones...and pringles (I guess this should be on my monthly favorites list, too!) 

(photos from my instagram - follow me @twentiesgirlstyle)



The Great Gatsby: I read the book for the first time, saw the movie and have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop this month. Im obsessed with everything Gatsby. OBSESSED. Enough said. What are your thoughts?!

Young And Beautiful by Va - www.musicasparabaixar.org on Grooveshark
This song though. You all know my love for Lana. It's perfection. 

What were some of your favorites this month? 

16 comments:

  1. These styles are so perfect.
    And I also put The Great Gatsby on my May favorites list & also the Young & Beautiful song :) Lana Del Rey was perfect in that song. It's so lovely with a heartfelt message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, Daily Looks would probably become a DANGEROUS place for me...aha, it's safer for my wallet and bank account if I avoid it... ;)
    Your Target glitter sandals have definitely got me itching to make a run to our own nearby Target to take a look!
    Also, I've heard soooo much about Game of Thrones, and feel quite left out on the whole thing. If only there was a way to watch it online. I don't have Netflix (do they even have it on there?) and don't get any tv channels, so the only way I even watch anything is through Hulu.
    Ah, and Lana is always a dream to listen to. Love this song by her <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need those two dresses and a pair of those overalls! so cute, i love them!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these outfits,wow!
    My favourite is 'Gypsy travels' - what a stunning dress!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to read the first Game of Thrones book and couldn't get hooked. I need to try the series, peehaps; the book just wouldn't keep me on edge enough for me to keep reading, but I did find the characters interesting and not confusing! I so wanted to get into it, 'cause I've seen lots of the character and set designs and they're incredible looking.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Game of Thrones is definitely one of my favorite shows. My boyfriend and I started watching it last summer and were hooked!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    great pictures and amazing outfits!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that maxi dress!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH pretty outfits! Also have those Target sandals and love them!

    sincerelycam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they have some great stuff! Sounds like an interesting/fun shopping experience - thanks for sharing! x, kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo this looks like an awesome website!
    i just went and looked at it, some of my friends have actually liked their fb! how have i never heard of this site??
    hahaha thanks for sharing anyway, i know where my next hour of the day is going ;)

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your stylish picks, the striped leggings are so cute and I can imagine there are a million ways to style them. Love the chic white dress too. I actually have a sandal that looks exactly like those glitter ones, only I bought them from a local chain store here. Its amazing how trends transcend and travel around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looks. I have the glitter sandals sisters, same style but instead of glitter they have this colorful triangular pattern. They are super comfortable.
    Oh and Game of thrones I love. But piece of advice, don't get attach to any of the characters :( I learned that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. K hi we're like the same person. Those freaking sandals, man. They are perfectttt. I have seriously been considering getting a back-up pair, too! ha! Glad I'm not the only one that does that... And yessss to Gatsby and Lana. Love love love.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I told you overalls would make a comeback! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love dailylook! I check them everyday for inspiration as well :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete