photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Favorites & A Little TBT

Since it's Throwback Thursday, I thought I would share this little gem with you (you might have seen it on my Instagram). When living together almost 2 years ago, my bestie, Katie and I, had an obsession with taking jumping shots. Any time a camera was out, we were jumping (maybe I will share more jumping shots with you some day). This is one of the only ones where we both actually made it in the air...love you, K!
{April Favorites}
Introducing a new feature where I share my monthly obsessions.
I've seen this on various blogs and on youtube, so why not give it a go??

1. Scandal: The first season of this show was put on Netflix and it was bad news. Guys, I marathoned the first season over a weekend and was all caught up to the recent episodes (on season 2) by mid-week. I. Could. Not. Stop. Shonda Rhimes (creator of Grey's Anatomy) is a creative genius and Kerry Washington is a goddess. Watch it. Now. Seriously...now, even if it means you stop reading. 

2. How Animals Eat Their Food: This Youtube video had me laughing hysterically. I've watched it multiple times and it still gets me every single time. I thought it was so funny, I texted it to my boyfriend...andddd he didn't get why I thought it was so funny. Okay...maybe it's just me, but watch it and let me know what you think.

3. Song: My number one song on repeat this month?? American by Lana Del Rey .... "Be young, be dope, be proud". 


4. Best Purchase: I have wanted the DV by Dolce Vita 'Java' ankle boots since the beginning of the year. Since purchasing them at the beginning of the month, I have worn them multiple times. They go with everything and they are comfortable anddd I just love them. 

Get them HERE

5. Reunited: Okay...so this might be a tad sappy and personal, but allll month I have been counting down the days til I am reunited with this boy. He is finally graduating from college (yay!!) and is moving back home. It's been like 3 years since we have been in the same place for more than 3 months, and it's so crazy to think that once summer is over, nobody is going anywhere. I can't contain my excitement. Yay for being educated folks and yay for not having to do silly long distance anymore. PHEW!

Blog friends, meet my boyfriend, Ernie.
He is going to lovveeeee me for this :)

A very small first monthly favorites.
Anything you've been obsessing over this month?

12 comments:

  1. The jumping picture is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I am so loving this post! So cute and fun :)
    HAHAHA! Omgsh, that animals video had me rolling on the floor...SO funny xD
    Also, yay for no long distance! You and Ernie are one adorable couple.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I'm so glad you brought up Scandal. I can't stop talking about it–it's so FREAKIN' AMAZING! I flew through season 1 on Netflix, and I've been catching up on season 2 on iTunes. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that first picture. And yay for no more long distance, so happy for you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes! And you and your boyfriend look adorable.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha- that was funny!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg - the first photo is great!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha that video. I actually saw it in my class a few weeks ago! It's getting really popular on Youtube!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute jumping shot and I love this animal eating video - it's hilarious!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha that video is hilarious! I can't believe that other guy is just calmly eating is food. How does he do that?! And awww you and Ernie are such a cute couple! Glad to hear no more long distance. And that jumping shot is awesome! I can never get it right haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jumping pics are the best! haha. You've got me so curious about this show now...I must watch it! My sis showed me that video and i died laughing haha those guys are SO funny! I love that song too and your booties! They're beautiful! Plus, SO exciting to get to be with your bf again! I've never done long distance but I don't think I could! Kudos to you! Yes...I just literally commented on everything..sorry :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete