photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Flowers

 Top: Old Navy - similar HERE and HERE
Shorts: c/o Rire Boutique
Necklace: GroopDealz
Nails: OPI 'Monsooner or Later' 






You've probably seen the coral J.Crew version of this necklace EVERYWHERE, as it is popping up like May flowers left and right. I've seen a few bloggers style it and automatically fell in love. The problem? The hefty price tag and the fact that it's sold out everywhere. Boo.
When I saw that GroopDealz had a ridiculously similar dupe in a rainbow of colors for just $20, I snatched it up. They are sold out now, but fingers crossed they bring it back so I can add a few more colors to my summer wardrobe!

The weather has been SO warm lately, allowing me to break out my shorts. Yes, this makes for one happy girl. These scalloped beauties were sent to me from Rire Boutique, and I am IN LOVE. Not only do they have the sweetest polkadot print, but they also have a scalloped hemline and are highwaisted. Yes,  I know what you are thinking...PERFECTION. I paired them with a plain white blouse and my new favorite necklace for a perfect May outfit. While these shorts are not available on Rire Boutique at the moment, follow Rire on facebook to catch updates on the adorable stuff they are stocking. Trust me guys, they are one of my favorites!

The finishing touch? These amazing wedges from Yes Walker. I have been looking for the perfect pair of oxford wedges and could not be more happy with this pair. They are comfortable and easy to walk in (A MUST for any type of wedge/heel in my book!) and look so cute with anything and everything. Check out Yes Walker now and find out about their buy one get one free promotion featuring many great shoes and bags!

*While the shoes and shorts were sent to me by Rire and Yeswalker, opinions are ENTIRELY my own!

29 comments:

  1. Gah! Love that scalloped hemline!!! Love the whole outfit!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those shoes and the cute shorts are to die for! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your scalloped shorts! Anything scalloped catches my attention. Your necklace is the perfect touch to the outfit. Simply darling!

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh these are the CUTEST shorts ever! Love the dots and scalloped edges so much :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are freaking adorable! I don't wear shorts very often, but I may if I had these. The shoes are perfect with this outfit too. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable shorts–I love anything with scallops! And that necklace is the perfect fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whole look! I can never find high-waisted shorts that fit my butt (lol) but these look like they would! You are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaaat, Ashley! The colors in this outfit are just so perfect. I love yellow and blue together because it always looks phenomenal. That flower necklace is super pretty and perfect for the warm weather that we're getting. I'm glad you snatched it up for such a good price--hopefully they will restock with more! If not, maybe a DIY would be in order... :)

    And those scalloped shorts, eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is soo cute! LOVE those necklaces too! I got mine at andruby.com in mint..they still have them: http://andruby.com/public/deal/show/1517

    http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! Adorable!

    xo

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your necklace <3

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://cinderellaundsnowwhite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look SO ADORABLE // also, these pictures are soooo whimsical. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit.
    I love your shorts and the necklace is amazing!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute outfit! it has a very summery feel to it :)

    <3 max.
    http://petticoatsandpantalones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah, this is probably my favorite outfit I've ever seen you wear! The colors are so clean and crisp, and I love the girly feel to the whole thing. so adorable. pinning for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these shorts and these shoes ARE amazing! This is definitely a new favorite outfit of mine. I never wear shorts, but this is inspiring me to get a printed pair like this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shorts! Polka dots and scallops? Officially the cutest pair ever. Especially when worn by you ;) Haha, and loving the yellow statement necklace, I need to search for one myself! Its so fun and bright

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT OUTFIT..LOVE THE POLKA DOTS SHORTS
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I really love those shorts! Following <3 Alex
    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful outfit! I'm kind of in love with those adorable shorts! Love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohmygosh, this is the PERFECT outfit!!! I am in love with the shorts and those shoes!!! Love love love. Want want want.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable, love the shorts and those shoes are fabulous
    xo Annie
    newengladnromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Um, you look absolutely adorable! Love love love those shorts, and that necklace is SO pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loveeee your wedges! x
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. trolling through your blog and you really have such wonderful style! love this look
    xo Ilana@ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am absolutely in LOVE with your necklace- I feel like I am going to be scouring all over the internet to find it now, haha! Adorable outfit! :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete