photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Egg-esque

 Top: 'Be My Daisy' Tank c/o August Wrinkle
Pants: 'Jegging Ankle' in Lavender - American Eagle - Find it HERE
Sandals: Forever 21 (Old)
Bracelets: Target
Earrings: 'Daisy' by Jewelmint



 Happy April! I've already said this in my previous post, but I am SO glad April is here! The weather here has been fantastic (in the 70s) and I have been soaking up as much sun as possible. Every year we get a little of this before it goes back to freezing and windy until late May and June (last year, it was cold all the way into July!), and I'm hoping this isn't the case this year! Fingers crossed it stays warm!!

Easter Sunday was a pretty relaxing day filled with church and family and friends. I dressed for the occasion in the prettiest pastels I could find. My family told me multiple times that I reminded them of an Easter egg in my pastel hues, but hey, I was totally digging it.

This top from August Wrinkle has been hidden away in my closet for quite some time, just waiting for a warm spring day. I wore it in Hawaii, but sadly the pictures did not turn out. Luckily, Easter was the perfect occasion for this springy top. I love the minty color and sweet daisy print that definitely feeds my print obsession. It has the perfect hint of sheerness and the layers throughout the front add the perfect floaty touch that I adore. If I had to pick one piece of clothing in my closet that defines spring, this would be it! This top is a must have for any spring wardrobe!!

My color of the moment?! Lavender. I have been so drawn to it lately, that when I saw these jeggings I HAD to have them!!! These jeggings are seriously amazing and fit like a glove. Plus, the color combo of the mint top and lavender pants is perfection. Mixed with nude sandals and pretty rose gold bangles, I felt just pastel-y enough for Easter. Easter egg-esque? Yes Please!

30 comments:

  1. lovely photos :) great colors!




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/



    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you definitely picked a good time to wear that top! it's GORGEOUS! i wish i could see more picture of your trip in hawaii though! you should post some for us :) haha
    glad you had a great easter ashley girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my pastel pink those pants are perfection! just became your newest reader and can i just say i was instantly inspired/addicted from the moment i hit follow! cant wait to read more xo

    megan
    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of these pants! So perfect for Easter and beyond–you'll be rocking them all spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I love all those ruffles!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you were an easter egg, I'd put you in my basket, Ashley! <3

    Hehehe. You really do look like an adorable, pastel-y easter egg, though. And I mean that in the most positive of ways! You're precious, and I can see why you've been digging lavender--you look so lovely in it! The color is positively pastel and precious (that's a lot of P's, yeah?).

    I hope the rest of your week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my lavender jeans too! Just posted 3 purple pants looks today. Your floral ruffle top looks so pretty! Glad you had a nice Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so nice in your outfit! Love the pastell colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those jeggings! The color is fabulous!

    http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants are such a great color! I can understand the obsession!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore the gorgeous spring colors of this outfit! You look amazing in colored denim, girl. And that top looks like it'll be an easy-to-wear top all summer. Love the floral print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just so adorable! I LOVE the color of those pants and the top is so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you love when you can start wearing spring clothes again?
    Also your pants are the cutest thing. My favourite spring nail polish is OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender, you would love it, it looks just like those pants, not too bright, not too pastel.
    Love,
    Morgme
    http://lovemorgme.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous as always. & Your new blog design is fabulous! I love it!!

    Angela @ Texas Chic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit! You are gorgeous!

    -Samantha
    simplysamanthab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are adorable!!!

    xox,

    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lavender jeans from American Eagle? *_* You know I'm gonna go check those out! Haha, love the spring top you've kept hidden away till now - its perfect.
    Oh man, hope it'll stay warm for you! July it was still cold? Ridiculous. Aha, it hit mid-60's here and I wore shorts ^^ Haha, I'm so excited for the warmth!
    Also, thank you so much for the amazing comments Ashley, you're the sweetest. I just love the blogger friendships I've made through Trendy Teal, and your's is one I treasure :)

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I love those lavender jeggings. I love that color for spring, don't you? Also, I can't believe your weather is in the 70s and I am SO jealous... since it was snowing where I am today!!


    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look too adorable. Perfect for spring. The weather is starting to feel like spring here and I hope it stays that way.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely look, dear! I really like the top :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pants! I love the color and they fit you like a glove! Wonderful look
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a gorgeous top!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the color of those pants!! Great outfit :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete