photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

Top: Forever 21
Vest: Day Trip (Shop this item in my closet HERE
Leggings: Target
Necklace: Gift from Boyfriend :)
Ring: Forever 21
Boots: BP 'Runway' Boots - Get them HERE






When the lovely Linda of Trendy Teal mentioned in her last post that she was not only spring cleaning her closet, but her outfit folders, I was inspired to do the same (Thanks Linda!!!). However, my computer - photo folders are ridiculously unorganized making this task a tad complicated as I'm not sure where I have hiding photos and what I have and haven't shown. Luckily, when I wore this dress/top to work the other day, I remembered that I had snapped it a while ago, and found the photos, but not without some effort (it was hidden in file within file within file...don't you loveee that?!). Luckily, the bright top and fun floral print make it spring appropriate! 


PS I was floored to see that I reached 1,000 followers the other day! I can't tell you how exciting it is to know that there are actually people out there on the other side of the screen! I owe a huge thank you to all of you who follow, read and comment. I really enjoy reading your comments and browsing YOUR blogs (I do read them!! I'm just not always the best at commenting!). I am so thankful and lucky to have a supportive group of readers, many of which have become my blog friends:) But enough cheesiness, THANKS GUYS!!

17 comments:

  1. GOod luck on organizing those outfit pictures! Thankfully I've been able to keep mine pretty sorted out by month and year and labeling the names... so I can imagine that it'll be quite a task for you to get it all organized (but you'll feel so awesome after doing it--get it, girl! <3).

    Also, congrats on 1,000 followers! You totally deserve it. Keep on postin' awesome things! <3 I've been honored to meet a lovely lady such as yourself. :D

    I'm really loving that dress; so much, in fact, that I might just want to steal it from you. The print is so cute and it looks super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog & Cute Outfit.
    I am still in awe that necklace is a gift from the boyfriend. He did a good job! & maybe he can give mine some pointers?!?!
    XoXo, Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! and congrats on the 1000 followers! You definitely deserve it!
    Also FYI your blog has brought the most views to my blog (besides google,facebook, bloglovin') So thank you very much. It shows you have wonderful readers not just 1000 people who "follow" your blog!

    keep it up and would love to keep working with you in the future!
    xo Lauren
    Sincerely Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love this outfit! Very pretty, and definitely spring appropriate. :)

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love the floral!

    Follow me :) http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the pattern on that dress! :)
    Awesome job for reaching 1000 followers, your content's so great, I'm not sure how you could NOT have! I really need to clean out my picture folders on my computer as well.. but every time I start, I get kind of overwhelmed and just don't want to do it anymore, ha!

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I definitely need to "spring clean" my computer too! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I haven't had the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same vest in cream...I love it and always get compliments...but I am totally loving your dress/tunic pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! and your hair looks gorgeous! xx

    www.jessicawho.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 1000 followers! Love that dress, great print :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, haha, glad I inspired you! I have soooo many old photos I've found...ugh. I've decided I'm gonna mash em all up into a little juxtaposed post including all of them in the future. Haha, there are that many, it'd take forever before I could post new content if I went through one by one!
    Also, COGRATS ON HITTING 1000 + FOLLOWERS ASHLEY!!! AHHHH, THAT'S SO AWESOME :D So exciting!
    Anyway, about the outfit - you remind me how I need to break out my floppy hat! That and I wouldn't mind working my riding boots a couple more times before the weather warms up.

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to My Hot Shoes!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a lovely floral dress! nice leather boots as well! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome look !
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice floral dress and those boots are really lovely too! nice outfit<3

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your spring look here. Congrats on the 1000 followers - what a great accomplishment!

    Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete