photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How We Wore Our Chambray


 When the lovely Marsa, from The DayLee Journal  asked me if I wanted to collaborate, I got reallyyyy excited. Marsa is one of the sweetest, cutest, kindest, most stylish bloggers I have ever met. Her blog is one of my daily reads as she has a perfect way of styling everything anddd I sort of, kind of, completely want to steal her whole entire closet:) Deciding to share how we rocked our chambray's was a no-brainer, as a chambray top is every girl's BFF. While I wore my chambray on a sunny day with sneakers, Marsa donned hers for a rainy day, pairing it with the cutest yellow rain boots I have ever seen. Notice that we both added a print (mine in floral leggings, Marsa in a polkadot turban headband), for the perfect finishing touch.




Visit Marsa at The DayLee Journal to see more of how she styled her chambray!!

 Top: 'Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt' Madewell - find HERE
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: 'Canvas Authentic Lo-Pro' Vans - find HERE
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' in Almond - find HERE
Watch: Fossil 'Heather' - find HERE


PS Want to update your spring wardrobe?! Don't forget to enter the $500 VISA Gift Card Giveaway!

27 comments:

  1. I adore chambray. I want to start wearing more of it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral leggings you paired your chambray with!
    I also paired mine with leggings but my chambray had adorable little anchors on it!
    Check it out:
    http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/2013/04/anchors-away-in-chambray.html#.UWQ3D1vF0Vk

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to see the two of you together - too much cuteness all in one place!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chambray top is every girl's BFF... but mine! Haha, I totally don't own one. But clearly, I need to. You both look lovely in it. I'm really loving your purse and Marsa's pretty light yellow boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Marsa's blog! And your too. I am so glad to be following you both. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style is so cute!! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is so cute and comfy! Perfect for the weekends, love it!

    -Meagan
    Gloss and Threads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming over from Marsa's!! I said it on her blog, but LOVE the way you two styled the good ol' chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so Marsa was TOTALLY right, you do have such cute style!! And your blog is just as cute :) I love this collaboration with chambray, you both wore it so cute! Following you GFC & Bloglovin', excited to be here! :) Hope all is well and you have a lovely day!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the light chambray, I need to get one that is lighter! You look great, love the patterned leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove both of your looks! Cute!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lloovveee your blog girl!! You have such great style...

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh la la, great looks girls!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. precious!

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect spring look my darling!!
    if we do not yet...do you want to follow eachother?
    A flower parfumed kiss from ROME for you!

    I wait for you for a new MANICURE post!!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great! The floral leggings are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine
    If you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and GFC .
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think both you girls are just the sweetest bloggers ever, and cutest fashionistas! I love how you both wore your chambray. The floral leggings you chose are perfect. So adorable :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh this is so cute! I love how you two wore the chambray shirt:) Paired with the floral leggings is such a cute but casual look and with the bright rain boots really makes a rainy day happier :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This just goes to show how ultra-versatile chambray is. I can hardly imagine a garment that it doesn't go with :) You both look great!

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love both of your looks! So glad I was able to find your blog through Marsa's!

    New Follower:)

    Elise @ Hunters of Happiness>

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of your looks are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you both styled the chambray tops! :) thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved this post! Your blog is always so amazing!
    Would love to know your opinion about my latest purchase: a pair of Prada sunglasses. Do you fancy them?
    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    Huge kisses!

    ReplyDelete