photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Shopbop 3 Day Sale Event!

One of my favorite online retailers is currently holding a 3 day event. Get 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders of $500 or more at Shopbop. It's the best time to stock up on new summer goodies like dresses, swimsuits and bright accessories or splurge on that designer piece you've been eyeing! I've rounded up a few of my favorites below, some of which are already in my closet (I also picked up a few new pieces for this summer!). Just click the link below the collage to shop!! 

Do you plan on picking something up or did you already do some damage? Let me know! 
Shopbop Spring Sale


6 comments: