photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tropical Off the Shoulder Dress

A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.
A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.

A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.

A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.

A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.

A tropical off the shoulder dress perfect for vacation.
Happy Thursday!
Anybody else ready for the weekend?? It's been so cold and rainy here, making it especially hard to adjust to reality after a tropical vacation! I'm currently cuddled up on the couch wearing flannel pjs and fuzzy socks under a blanket writing this post. I'm definitely missing sunshine, the ocean breeze and bare legs! 

This palm print off the shoulder dress was perfect for Mexico! I have been palm print obsessed lately so this cutie was a must! The breezy fabric was perfect for the humidity and I love the fun bell sleeves! This will be a dress I wear time and time again the next few months! 


2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!


38 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this print! It is the perfect Spring/Summer dress!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful dress---especially that it's not too form fitting which is killer when it's crazy hot!!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so darn pretty!! Makes me feel like summer fun is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I am so ready for the weekend! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is perfection! Love the dress and your clutch is darling!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this print on you!


    ~Adriana
    www.leopardmartini.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with this floral print! It is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palm print is perfect for spring! I love it paired with that statement clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun print for Spring or Summer! That clutch is perfect with it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so perfect! And I love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your content is very interesting and valuable, I really appreciate your hard work. hopefully I can take advantage of your content. thank you


    cara alternatif mengobati dinding rahim tebal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the print on that dress, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so vacay ready in this outfit! Bring on the margarita's! Lol. Love the outfit.

    xo, Amanda
    www.aglamlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that dress, print reminds me on beach xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this print! Looks so pretty and perfect for those warm beach days.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love this outfit! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is so cute, I love the print!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just the most perfect tropical look! Love the dress and everything else you wore with it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a lovely dress! I love the tropical print, the off-the-shoulder detail, and how you've styled it with that fabulous hat. Very pretty look that makes me excited for the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is SO cute! I love the print. OTS has been one of my favorite trends lately.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, such a pretty dress. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this palm print dress! It's perfect for the beach!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a cute and tropical dress!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty outfit!! I especially like the shoes!

    Rosalyn | LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that dress! Wish I had it at the beach now!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This dress and clutch are so fab!! I'm obsessed!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the palm print and that's it's not your typical green pattern. What a beautiful vacation look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG I need that clutch!
    XOXO
    Sarah Lindner
    www.houseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the print of this dress! Super fun and Spring!
    XOXO
    Sarah Lindner
    www.houseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving this print!
    Xo, Elizabeth
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the information you brought to us. They are very interesting and new. Look forward to reading more useful and new articles from you
    windows movie maker

    ReplyDelete
  34. very useful article, thank you very much and pardon me permission to share the article here admin Cara mengatasi lubang bekas jerawat

    ReplyDelete