photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, April 17, 2017

Cactus Romper

A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.
A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.

A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.

A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.

A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.

A cactus print romper with a bright pom pom clutch.
Pardon the picture quality today, friends! I had to share these photos from Mexico though because I am too in love with this little cactus print romper! We had a long day on the beach and got ready just as the sun was setting, leaving us a little time to snap these before dinner. This romper was PERFECT for a laid back dinner at the resort! 

When shopping for vacations, I always look for a few easy to throw on pieces that are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I look for items that I can throw on over a swimsuit, lounge in or wear to dinner. The moment I saw this cutie I knew it had to come to Mexico with me! When is a light-weight chambray romper with ruffle straps and a subtle cactus print not perfect for a vacay??? I wore this on a laid back evening at the resort. I paired it with a fun clutch to carry my phone and chapstick and opted for air-dried hair and a little lipgloss and mascara. My very favorite part of vacation is giving my hair and makeup routine a break and going barefaced! 

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute romper!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love rompers so much! This one is super cute I will have to look into purchasing it. Thanks for sharing.
    Julie * www.hdthreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of rompers but I can't pull them off 😔

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed with this look ashley!! I lovee the romper and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the cutest! Being from arizona. I am obsessed with anything and everything cactus! You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the subtle print of the cactus! :) I didn't even notice it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! I wish I saw this in time to order for my Asia trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pom poms on your clutch, so cute!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the information and knowledge that you have shared with readers. I hope you can still give all your knowledge with a variety of creative ideas.

    http://caramengobatipenebalandindingrahim.web.id/cara-mengobati-kulit-kepala-gatal-berkerak-dengan-obat-tradisional.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This romper is so cute! I love the cactus detail and that it's not over-the-top. That purse, too! It's so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with that romper and I might need to buy that clutch! It's to cute to pass up!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that romper it's perfect for TX where I live! And also I need that clutch!
    Xo,
    Alexandra Christine Blog
    www.alexandrachristineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the romper - the subtle cactus print is so cute! And that clutch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable romper! Perfect for festival season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used the clothes of this fashion label and was very satisfied. It made me nicer and much more impressive. I also plan to buy clothes in this year's new collection. Thanks for your comments and sharing!
    windows movie maker

    ReplyDelete