photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, February 26, 2015

#WIWT White + Chambray


 Button Up: Madewell - similar here and here 
Top: Brandy Melville - I've linked some of my favorite striped options below! 
Pants: Old - similar here 

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography






I usually wait until the spring to pull out my white denim, but I've been obsessing over the winter white look lately and had to pull them out a tad bit early! Especially when this weekend it reached almost 60 degrees! There is nothing better than white denim paired with chambray, except when stripes are involved! I know this outfit will definitely be on repeat in the coming months!


Get the Look



Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!



6 comments:

  1. That bag is pefection. I am loving the bright color! I miss color during winter!
    I am so excited for the spring fashions and pops of color, I am also excited for the fun accessories just like yours. It's easy to add and liven up a look. Recently I made a DIY to recreate your own Burberry inspired scarf. Such an easy way to ease spring into a winter's wardrobe!

    Thanks for the Link up!
    Riva xo
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i cannot wait to wear outfits like this!! i just ordered some new white denim last night because my old ones just didn't fit right and i felt like there was a gap in my closet because of it!

    this combination is soooo classic, you know i love it!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those white pants!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chambray and white is just so classic and the added striped just make this outfit even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving the light colors here from the denim to the handbag! Gorgeous!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete