photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Folktale

 Dress: c/o Oasap 
Jacket: American Eagle - obsessed with this and this 
Necklace: Bauble Bar 
Sunnies: Anthropologie - splurge option

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography







The past week has been AMAZING. The weather has warmed up to the high 50's and I've been able to bare a little leg and soak up some sunshine. Finger's crossed that spring comes quickly, but for some reason I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Winter.

Anyhow, I've been enjoying every second of it and have even pulled out some of my dresses to wear without leggings or tights! I was especially excited to pull this little number out as the fun folk print is so bright and pretty! Now please stay, sunshine!


Get the Look

20 comments:

  1. I adore this look! So pretty! And I totally agree this winter has been weird. ;)

    https://www.cafeyestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! That dress pairs perfectly with the booties and denim jacket!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of your dress!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your dress!!

    -Mallory
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, You’ve done a great job.
    I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they will be benefited from this blog.
    Obat Radang Otak | Obat Kanker Otak | Obat Infeksi Saluran Kemih Herbal | Obat Radang Usus Besar | Obat Vertigo Herbal

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.merrychristmashappynewyear2017.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post really appreciable work. That will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Many thanks!
    new year 2017 Greetings
    valentines day images
    rose day
    hug day sms
    promise day
    easter poems
    mothers day poems

    ReplyDelete
  8. We Are Giving You House Of Cards Quiz On This Best Occasion.
    We Are Giving You House Of Cards Zee Cafe On This Best Occasion.
    We Are Giving You House Of Cards Season 5 On This Best Occasion.

    ReplyDelete