photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, February 19, 2015

#WIWT Dressed in Plaid


 Top: c/o Oasap - similar 
Necklace: Bauble Bar 

Photography By: Haley Christine Photography 



I LOVE this plaid top. It's warm, and cute, and can be worn as a dress or a top AND it's plaid....so duh. 
I wore this on Christmas with black tights and OTK boots, but toned it down for a chilly winter day with ripped denim, booties and a sparkly necklace. 
I can't believe I am saying this, but this is one piece I will almost be sad to move to the back of my closet when I make way for my spring and summer pieces.
Almost...



Get the Look

Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!



6 comments: