photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, October 9, 2014

#WIWT Embroidered Tunic



Happy Thursday!! 
I have not blogged in a WEEK! I haven't forgotten, I just rarely have spare time to take pictures and post! I hope this starts to change soon! Anyways, thank you so much for being patient with me as I continue to learn how to balance being a new teacher and blogger! One thing is for sure...I love what I do! 

It's that time of week again...What I'm Wearing Thursday link-up! Scroll through the post to find out what I'm wearing and don't forget to link-up! Happy ALMOST weekend!

 Top: c/o Chicwish
Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstroms - Similar 
Hat: Old - Similar











This Chicwish tunic is literally perfection. I've worn this multiple times with jeans and with leggings and it makes for the perfect cute but cozy look! I can't wait to wear it this winter with riding boots and a fur vest! You probably need it in your life ASAP!!!


Get the Look


Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
We don't really have any rules or guidelines yet, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!



6 comments:

  1. Great link up! I love your bohemian style! So pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. those jeans are perfect!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i have missed your pretty face but am sooo glad you are loving your job!!

    love how you made a typically summery item more fall appropriate with some booties and that gorgeous wine colored hat!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! The colors and textures look great together, perfect styling :)

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hat! Love the bohemian vibe!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat and the top! The pops of color are great!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete