photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently Obsessed: Cold Weather Vests

I don't know about you, but I am TOTALLY digging vests lately. I think many of you share this same obsession, as my Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram feeds have all been totally blown up with adorable outfits styled around cold weather vests. My obsession began last year, but is quickly spiraling out of control this fall. Everywhere I look, I'm drawn to adorable options. Plaid? Herringbone? Camo? Quilted?! Where do I even begin...can I just have them all?!
Cold Weather Vests

From Left to Right: Buffalo Plaid // Grey // Green Quilted // Green Belted // Herringbone // Camo // Black 

Some of my favorite vest looks from last year...





Shop the Post

3 comments:

  1. I love your vest!!!! :D Vest season is the best haha!!

    xo, Lizzie
    Haute-off-the-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottom 3 vests! I need them all!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind advice. I should be thankful to you. Actually, for people and society handled & cabled weather stations are very necessary to make moving and living smoother.

    ReplyDelete