photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, October 20, 2014

Currently Obsessed: Plaid & Striped Scarves

I'm not much of a cold-weather girl, but there are a few things I do love about this time of year...boots, changing leaves and scarves. Plaids and stripes are a few huge prints for fall, and I am OBSESSED. I have been finding the cutest scarves in these prints all over the place, and have even indulged in a few of the options below. I always get a ton of wear out of my scarves, especially because this time of year it is extremely rare to see me without one around my neck! I definitely urge you to checkout your local Target..they have been KILLIN' it in the scarf department lately, including their famous tan scarf (pictured at the bottom right hand corner) that I definitely added to my collection!  Here are a few of my top picks from shopping around. Enjoy!
Plaid & Stripe Scarves

From left to right: 
Infinity - red  // blue plaid // green and orange plaid // green and grey stripes
Fringe - green and blue // olive and black // blue and red // grey and pink
Blanket - red // red, blue and black // tan (IDENTICAL

Shop the Post

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. On the internet pet shops are now being loved by owners for several reasons. These shops offer an ultimate method to shop for several pet items and add-ons at highly reduced price while sitting in your own home. mypetshop.org

      Delete
  2. so many good scarves! i need one!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He told me that club penguin membership code generator that after used this game club penguin membership it really good works for gaming codes for free of cost than visit here.cp codes

    ReplyDelete