photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, October 30, 2014

#WIWT Comfy Cozy and Laid-back



Top: Brandy Melville 'Ivory' Tee - obsessing over this similar turtleneck option that is perfect for fall! 
Purse: c/o LYDC









Happy Thursday!!!
It's definitely really feeling like fall around here as the weather has been laying low in the 40's and 50's. The colder it gets, the more I remember how much I hate being cold. I would be much happier if the weather just stayed at these mild temps until the spring. Sounds good to me!

I can't believe it is the end of the month already! Where has time gone?! 
Friday's are pretty crazy days in my classroom. With a room full of first graders, when the end of the week rolls around, they are ready for a break. This year, Halloween just so happens to fall on a Friday...it should definitely be an interesting day. To top it off, we are having pajama day! Whoop! Wish me luck...

Anyways, ladies I have found the perfect faux leather jacket. This option from Rumor Boutique needs to be in your closet ASAP. The quality and the fit definitely make it seem like a luxury item when it actually falls under $100! You need it in your wardrobe ASAP! I Paired with a striped top and plaid scarf (currently my favorite prints to mix). I know I will be wearing this combo far too often this fall!


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER! 



Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
We don't really have any rules or guidelines yet, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


9 comments:

  1. That plaid scarf is fantastic! Great fall casual look!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great link up! I love your look! That scarf and striped tee pair so well together! Gorgeous!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look! i adore stripes and plaid together too, i have a new striped turtleneck on it's way to me now and i can't wait to pair it with my blanket scarf! also i never really considered a camel colored leather jacket but i certainly am now!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your plaid scarf and the leather jacket. Your overall look is very chic!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that scarf!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect outfit! So casual and yet so chic. Love the way you paired the jacket with the striped shirt and that scarf. Great look!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect fall outfit!

    Xo,
    Allie
    Http://lunavida23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit girl! Totally loving the scarf.

    ReplyDelete