photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Glow


Pants: Bullhead Denim - from PacSun a few years ago
Shoes: Target (last year) - DV by Dolce Vita identical version HERE (and they are on sale!)
Bracelets: Target
Ring: Jewelmint 'Giza Ring
Nails: OPI 'Mod About You'





 Long time, no see! I'm sorry I've been MIA! Between working and trying to spend as much time as possible at the lake, my blogging has been pretty nonexistent lately! My sister (also my photographer:) ) has also been super busy with summer shoots, including weddings and senior portraits, so finding time to take photos that matches up perfectly with both of our schedules has been pretty difficult. Anyways, I'm back!

I love love love Summer. It is by far my favorite season, and I prefer to spend my days reading books, swimming in the lake and sunbathing. Something else I love? Being able to go makeup-less. I love that in the summer time, the sun gives me a natural glow that allows me to put on a little bit of mascara and go (although, I may have gotten a tad too much sun (notice my lobster nose?) last weekend).

After a long day on the lake, I got all dressed up to go out with the boy. I received this blouse from Little Mistress and automatically fell in love. This is truly the perfect piece to take from summer to fall. I love the sheer, flowy fabric and the pretty flower detailing that has hints of gold. It's the perfect lightweight top with a high low hem-line and a peter pan collar that I find absolutely adorable. I paired it with melon colored skinnys and nude wedges for a cooler evening, but can't wait to add a heavy cardi, leggings and boots for fall. I love finding new online stores, and Little Mistress might just be one of my new favorites.


20 comments:

  1. You look adorable, love your top, the details are darling!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! Adore the top and pants separately, but they look even better together! Great job :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blouse, it's so pretty! the cut out on it is fabulous

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nude feminine color of the top, and gorgeous design ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look! i love the top

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionpassionblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable top- it's something I would pick out if I saw it on the racks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always get the perfect lighting!
    Love the red pants and flowy top - perfection!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look like you've stepped straight out of an Anthropologie or Free People magazine, Miss Ashley, I swear! Always so stunning and put together and bohemian-chic. I seriously adore the detail on the back of that top, and the color of those pants are so FIERY and FIERCE! YEAAAH!

    Going makeupless in the summer is rather nice, but I'm still guilty of swishing on some mascara and lipstick, heehehee. But when I'm just riding my bike or going to the pool... not a chance, lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes, the summer heat makes me too lazy to always do my full liquid eyeliner/mascara routine. Especially for lake days! Haha, forget that. Glad you've had such an awesome summer though, and it sounds marvelous.
    That top is adorable, I love the cut out details and your red pants. Great pairing.
    Also, thank you for your wise advise on my blog. *hugs*
    I'm just grateful we became friends Ashley. :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking lovely in this outfit. I like your top. I like this type of women tops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your top is perfect. I love long, bigger tops.. such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You actually were able to really fill this informative article up with info that’s of true value. I personally enjoy outstanding writing, and this is good. I accept the points you make right here
    cccam server

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!
    - slither.io
    - wings.io
    - vanar.io
    - Pokemon GO
    - diep.io

    ReplyDelete
  15. Make Gasses as the name indicates has truly upgraded me Become a man. From peopling to Quit cigarettes and grabbing individuals into this present reality of Esmoking, Make has made a gigantic showing up as to! In requital of reality that Esmoking is ending up being speedier and there are particular spots where we can get our Hookahs yet what Make gives shifts from the others. Way astounding. It's top quality. in addition, affirmation for money. Improve is Information and is demonstrating individuals the most reasonable way that is accessible. I mean who will do that? It's basically that Make truly considers about what its doing, about making regard. I'd say, dependably confide in Make and they'd told you the right way.

    Vape Online India |
    Vape Pen India |
    Vape Store Online India |
    Vaping India

    ReplyDelete