photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, May 13, 2016

To the Beach: Kimono Cover Up

 Swimsuit: Top and Bottoms // Kimono: Nordstrom, similar here and here // Shorts: One Teaspoon // Bag: Nordstrom // Pom Keychain: ASOS, love this and this // Sunnies: Quay // 

Happy Friday! 
Anybody else looking forward to the weekend as much as I am??

This is one of the last posts from my recent trip to Cancun. This was probably one of my favorite beach combos I wore all week! I had been looking for a scalloped swimsuit for some time and when I found this adorable option (under $60 for both pieces!), I had to purchase it! I paired it with my favorite denim shorts and a sweet kimono. 

If you are headed on a beach vacation any time I soon, I highly recommend picking up a kimono to take with you! It makes for the perfect swim cover up, but can also double as a light layer for evening wear! I am linking a few of my favorite options below!


Get the Look

15 comments:

  1. This is very nice blog and informative. I have searched many sites but was not able to get information same as your site. I really like the ideas and very intersting to read so much and Please Update and i would love to read more from your site
    Thanks

    watch game of thrones live Telecast
    game of thrones episode 1 live telecast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing a kimono as a coverup is such a great idea!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the kimono and the bathing suit top!

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is so cute. I love using kimonos as beach cover ups! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kimono is so cute! And perfect for the beach!

    Stephanie | www.stephanietherese.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover-up and your bathing suit top are adorable and your body looks amazing lol!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swim top is adorable! I love the kimono pattern too!

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley, those sunnies!!! DIVINE.


    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/05/13/reinvention-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have I never thought of using a kimono as a cute coverup!? Love this!

    X,
    Cristina
    Cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to get a kimono as a cover up. Love the scallop suit...and your amazing tan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are unbelievably beautiful! i love your kimono

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that scalloped bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post so much because it just got me pumped for the beach! I'm not going on a super vaca to Cancun, but my friends and I are headed to Gulf Shores for the Hangout Music Festival, and I'm so pumped. I definitely need to get a kimono like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    jhfkdfk
    giuijds
    kfkhf

    ReplyDelete