photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, May 16, 2016

Seaside Splendor

 Swimsuit: ModCloth, similar here and two piece top and bottom // Coverup: Nordstrom, also wore this one // Hat: Nordstrom, currently on sale! // 
Guys.
I can't tell you how much I rather be HERE than heading to work on this Monday morning! I'm definitely missing the beach today! 
I've been saving this post for this amazing swimsuit to come back in stock! It finally did this weekend, but it's already almost sold out AGAIN. If you are as obsessed with it as I am, head over to the site and get on the re-stock list...they re-stock frequently, thank goodness! 

The moment I saw this suit, I fell in love. I stalked the website frequently and when I finally got the re-stock alert (at like 6am might I add), I ordered it IMMEDIATELY. It's literally the most perfect one piece! The top is adjustable, so you can make it as wide as you like, but because I am on the smaller side, I opted to keep it pretty closed, as I don't have much to flaunt. There are two ties in the back (one at the top and one mid-back) to make sure it all stays in place. The bottom offers pretty moderate coverage...nothing too cheeky going on here! It's a really comfortable swimsuit for being a one piece (ie no awkward pulling or tugging).

If one pieces aren't your thing, but you are obsessed with the print, it also comes in a SUPER cute two piece which I have linked below! 

Get the Look

25 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous outfit, you look great!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely, 100% in love with these pictures! they are honestly so so beautiful! the moment i saw your suit i fell in love with it too haha, and the white cover up is to die for too

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH Love love love this one piece! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That suit is so cute! I've always loved one pieces - I feel like they are so much more comfortable than bikinis and you don't have to always worry that they might fall off when a wave hits haha :) Love the pattern on the one you're wearing here!

    X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this swimsuit is literally amazing. That print is to die for!!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This suit is so adorable!!! It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, wow! That swimsuit is gorgeous and you look amazing in it! I love the cover up and hat you paired it with, as well.

    Lauren | www.alilstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print and both styles.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute bathing suit....and it's sold out again lol...a sign of great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It fits you perfectly! And that turquoise water is BEAUTIFUL!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous swimsuit on you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely suit and I am dying over that coverup too!

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you tied this look together, and oh how I wish I was on a white sand beach babymooning with my hubs right now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I would love to be on that beach right now too, it looks beautiful! I love the swimsuit, it looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, that swimsuit is so cute! I love how you styled it!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The print of that swimsuit is beautiful! So in love!!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous bathing suit! I love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bathing suit and the beach looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing photos! Such a fun suit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just beautiful! What a gorgeous swimsuit.

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. obsessed with this whole outfit. I have been looking for a good beach hat for forever and I am seriously in love with yours! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE that coverup! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore that suit! I have been wanting to get a one piece. You look just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a beautiful suit and gorgeous pictures!!

    XO,

    Hannah from HMS Jewels
    http://www.hmsjewels.com

    ReplyDelete