photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, May 23, 2016

Ruffle Midi Dress

 Dress: ASOS // Hat: Nordstrom // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bracelets: Taudrey // 

Monday, we meet again! 
I only have two more Monday's left of the school year until summer break. 
I am definitely ready for a few months off, and plan on relaxing and focusing on the blog! 

When I got this sweet midi dress, it was love at first sight. From the color (which I'm loving lately) to the ruffle detailing, this is a dress I can't wait to wear all summer long! The midi length makes this a wear anywhere piece and it's so easy to dress up or down! I've actually already worn it to work with a lightweight sweater AND a denim jacket, but have loved that it makes for the perfect throw on and go dress for the weekends. Did I mention that it's ridiculously comfortable too?! 

This also might be the first post without a handbag! I actually used my white Rebecca Minkoff, but totally forgot to grab it out of the car when we were shooting and didn't realize until I uploaded the pictures...oops! 

Get the Look

31 comments:

  1. This dress! Seriously not enough heart eyes!!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fun summer dress for you younger women. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I especially love the length of this as I'm so tall! The back is beautiful also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is sooooo pretty! The color is beautiful!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! The pale blue is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ruffles! This color goes perfectly with your skin tone!
    xo
    Lee Anne
    http://lifebylee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is too cute on you! I absolutely love the color too.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress! I love the soft blue color and the back detail is perfection.

    Shannon
    CLOTHES & QUOTES

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous dress! I love that color for summer.

    X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it's possible to fall in love with a dress, I have fallen in love for this one! haha

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this dress is soo cute! I love it!

    Stephanie | www.stephanietherese.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect summer dress for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colour and the back on this dress. Good luck with the last bit of school. I am so glad that I was done in early April.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with this look!! That dress is fabulous!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't really found a midi dress I liked until I saw this one! This is beautiful and the color is gorgeous on you!!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress is adorable and so are your sandals. I tried a very similar pair on at the store and they looked terrible on me, but I love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your dress! The color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a lovely outfit! Amazing how you've combined the hat and shoes with that pretty dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the length of the dress and the color, but ESPECIALLY the back! So pretty.

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This dress is so cute! I love all the fun cuts and the length! Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is amazing, I love all of the ruffle detailing and the pretty back!

    xo Brie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute dress on you! Love the color.

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love your style! So effortless and chic!

    http://mykindofsweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a darling outfit!! <3

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving your dress and how you styled it with that hat! So fun and girly.

    LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks very sweet and beautiful. I love the dress and sandals she was wearing
    Visit | Obat Tumor Rahang Alami Tradisional

    ReplyDelete