photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Instagram Roundup


I am beyond thrilled that it is finally February. 
January was a pretty blah month, with lots of cold weather (including snow) and grey, dreary days. I get to spend some time in California at the end of December/beginning of January, which was definitely my biggest highlight. I also broke my phone at the end of December and spent a lot of the month of January having to borrow my husband's phone to snap instagram photos. Luckily I get a new phone this week...yay! 
Here is a look at some of my January instagram favorites, or head on over to @twentiesgirlstyle to see them yourself! 

An outfit I packed for Cali

My travel #ootd

My favorite plaid shirt for a chillier day on vacation. 
Top // Boots // Watch

My favorite vacation outfit. This tunic top is so cute and flowy and I can't wait to use it as a cover-up on my next beach vacation!
Top // Jeans // Boots // Necklace 
Another look at my favorite outfit! 

Wearing my favorite flannel over a striped midi dress for a comfy travel outfit
Top // Dress // Shoes // Necklaces - y-chain and taudrey Mrs plate  
This embroidered top also doubles as a super cute jacket if left untied. 

Cozy winter knits helped to get me through the month of January
Beanie - similar // Scarf 

My outfit from a mini weekend getaway with E. This cozy sweater was a $11 clearance rack find! Some similar options I am loving here, here and here 
Boots // Bag // Scarf, my other favorite option here
Colorful winter finds have me craving spring
Coat // Boots // Bag 

23 comments:

  1. Loving every single look! Styled so perfectly.

    - xox Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your travel style! The midi dress with tennis and flannel is TOO CUTE!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great outfits!
    XOXO
    mQs
    www.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest clothes! That bag in the last picture...NEED!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love all of these outfits! I've been looking for some ripped jeans, I'll definitely have to check these out.
    Annie
    http://www.miscellannieous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that yellow jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of your Instagram pictures are so adorable! That big chunky winter sweater look so comfy omg. x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cozy knits and beanie!

    XO,

    Hannah from HMS Jewels
    http://www.hmsjewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved your instagram and I LOVE the yellow coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT YELLOW JACKET WITH THE PINK BOOTS IS SO PERFECT! Okay, calming down now, but seriously I am so freaking obsessed. I also love your favorite vacation outfit, the white and turquoise together is so swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that yellow coat!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are slaying it! I love your photos, and the outfits are so cute. Thanks for sharing such a fun round up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg I love that blouse in the 5th photo! So cute!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you styled your yellow flannel! It's a very unique colored flannel, which not many can pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice account!
    Love very single style of you,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete



  17. شركة نقل عفش بالدمام الشرق الاوسط متحصصه فى نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ونقل العفش بالخبر كما انها توفر شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل والخبر وشركة نقل عفش بالقطيف والاحساء وجميع خدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالمنطقة الشرقية بارخص اسعار نقل عفش بالدمام وتقدم ايضا شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام والخبر
    نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
    شركة نقل عفش بالخبر

    ReplyDelete