photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blush and Stripes

Cardigan: Loft (wearing a size small for an oversized fit) // Top: Similar here, here and here // 
Pants: Similar here and here // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag:  c/o Luana Italy // Necklace: Taudrey 'Twenties Girl Style' Necklace // Sunnies: Illesteva via Ditto - try DITTO for 1 month free! Use code 'TWENTIESGIRLSTYLE' // Bracelet: c/o Taudrey // 





 It's almost Valentine's day and I have been feeling the love all week! I've been pulling out some of my sweetest pieces, in reds and pinks, and styling them for anything from work to date night! 
I wore this sweater and tee combo for my birthday date night with my husband. I re-styled it with white skinnies, lace up flats and a gorgeous white bucket bag for a surprisingly warm Saturday. 

This bucket bag is divine. It's the perfect addition to my closet and will take me from winter to summer! The gold detailing on the side really adds the perfect touch, and it is such a great size...big enough to fit everything I need without being TOO big. 

Luana Italy is currently offering 15% site wide to Twenties Girl Style readers! Just use the code 'TWENTIESGIRLSTYLE' at checkout!  
Get the Look

 This week's blogger of the week from last week's link up is Jaime of Regally Soled! Does this black, white and red combo not scream Valentine's day?? The addition of the bow shoes really adds the perfect touch!

2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’
1. Follow us on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post! 

14 comments:

  1. I really like your neutral tones paired with the striped tee. Comfortable chic is the way to go!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I definitely might have to re-create this outfit for a Valentine's Day debut.

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this soft look! So pretty!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pale palette of the outfit - Have a lovely VDay weekend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE a good blush and that cardigan is just the perfect compliment for this outfit!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a comfy looking outfit! I love that cardigan paired with the white pants. So perfect for these transitional months before Spring!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit!! Those flats are amazing!

    xo Lauren
    http://www.earthtostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kind of obsessed with this!! Great look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the soft palette of this outfit! I'm always a fan of feminine pieces like the oh-so-soft cardigan paired with a more masculine piece, like the striped top!

    XO, Oksana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I a seriously swooning over the bag! I have a new found love for bucket bags and yours is adorable!

    SavvySouthernBelle.Com

    ReplyDelete

  11. شركة نقل عفش بالرياض وجدة والدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

    ReplyDelete