photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, December 21, 2015

Instagram Roundup

Happy Monday! The official countdown to Christmas has begun! Has anybody else still not finished their Christmas shopping?? I have just a few last minute gifts to pick up and I am hoping to get it done today! 

Today, I am rounding up some of my favorite instagram looks! I've been a little MIA on the blog and Instagram lately, but hope to focus more now that I am on winter break...and continue on in to the new year! 
 A favorite holiday combo...red+plaid!
Sweater: Julie Brown Designs, also love this  // Scarf: ASOS (sold out), similar here and here // 
Pants: DSTLD // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Bracelets: Taudrey // 
 I love this sweater so much, I bought it in two colors! Such a cozy, easy to wear piece! It does run large! 
Sweater: Nordstrom // Pants: DSTLD (the perfect light grey)  // Boots: Franco Sarto (on super sale) // Bag: Tory Burch // 
 My casual Thanksgiving attire! This sweater is my FAVORITE. It comes in quite a few colors and is currently on sale!
Sweater: Nordstrom (on sale!) // Jacket: Nordstrom // Jeans: Old, similar here // Boots: Franco Sarto // Bag: Tory Burch // Necklaces: Bauble Bar Y-Chain, Taudrey 'Autograph Plate'  // 
 I shared this outfit on the blog last week, and it's definitely already been repeated a few times since then! This leopard sweater is under $15! 
Sweater: Target, also love this one // Pants: DSTLD // Shoes: Steve Madden, similar here and look for less option here // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (on sale!) // 

 A cozy coat and scarf combo! I love this bright yellow coat because the cheery yellow definitely brightens a drab winter day! 
Jacket: SheIn // Scarf: Old, similar here 
 Just a few of my favorite things! 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Necklace: Taudrey // Clutch: Clare V. , get the look for less here //
 Cup: Starbucks // Rug: Target // 
Another peek at my Taudrey necklace! I was so excited to team up with Taudrey to design this piece! It's perfect for every day wear! Also, these boots are the PERFECT knockoff of a much pricer brand. I wanted to test out a pair of OTK boots before splurging on a pair, and these have made me realize how much I adore this trend. I think OTK boots are here to stay! Also, anybody else loving turtlenecks lately? This turtleneck top is currently sold out, but I am loving all of the great turtleneck options here

34 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest outfits!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute...and i love all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are all too cute :)
    I always love the looks you put together.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that yellow coat! Such a unique color for the winter. Your style is amazing!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the outfits! They are so cute. What a great idea to do this round up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the outfits! They are so cute. What a great idea to do this round up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these outfits!!! Can I please just have your closet?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are killing those angles!! Haha My phone fills up with like 40 of these before I am able to get the perfect shot. Love this round up!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the cutest outfits ever!! Love getting to see where everything's from so I can do a little shopping :)

    X,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your outfits but especially the first one. You can't go wrong with a cozy blanket scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow coat look! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I LOVE the necklaces. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you about not being done with the shopping! Love your Insta roundup, these are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your bags!! And I love the instagram round up posts!

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your recent outfits!! Cheers to winter break- hope yours is wonderful! <3

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You get the best outfit shots - I always try to get that angle & can never nail it. (Need that Starbucks mug, btw!) x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Clare V clutch is gorgeous! These are great outfits you got. Can't pick a fave!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these photos<3 Love you! Thank you for being here for me these past few days. :)
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're an Instagramn pro! Love all of the colors
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is there anytime you don't look flawless? You always look fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have the cutest style! I'm obsessed with your little leopard clutch!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfits. I am loving the Steve Madden flats.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following you right away! You have such a cute feed and you are so good at the ootd shot!


    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that ASOS blanket scarf! I bought one from there and it literally is as big as a blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I stumbled upon your site while wasting time on Pinterest this morning. I have been on the hunt for months for the perfect gray skinny jeans! I see yours here (and LOVE them) are from DSTLD? I have never heard of this brand! Can you tell me how they fit? I also wear American Eagle jeans, they are my go to since I'm petite and short. (Well they use to be, their fit has changed recently.) So how do they compare fit wise, do you wear the same size in both brands? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here Obat penyakit gerd

    ReplyDelete