photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Round Up!

2015 has been quite the year! Focusing on all the amazing things that have happened, just to name a few...
-I traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, Canada and am ending the year in California
- I survived my first year of teaching and am half way through my second!
- My blog and instagram have been steadily growing! I just hit 25k on instagram! Whoo!
- I got a puppy!
- I got married!!!!!

I can't believe it was just a year ago that I was blogging my 2014 highlights and had just gotten engaged! 

Here is a look back at some of my favorites from this year...

**This is obviously not an official wedding photo...just a sweet snap a guest captured. 

What's a highlight from your year?? 

2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’
1. Follow us on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style! Happy NYE!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting dear! I'm linking back to you HERE And... you are welcome any time to add your fashion and beauty links on my blog:
    Monthly FASHION LINKUP
    Monthly BEAUTY LINKUP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the overalls from in the fourth picture? I LOVE them. I can't find the original post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة نقل عفش بالرياض وجدة والدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث

    بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

    ReplyDelete