photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, October 26, 2015

Tassels + Embroidery








 Is it really already Monday?
I feel like I blink and the weekend is over. I am prepping myself for a crazy week at school as it is the week before Halloween, and my first grader's have been counting down the days until the 31st. I guess I should feel ecstatic that Halloween falls on a Saturday this year and not mid-week, which always makes for a class full of sugar-filled kiddos all week long. 

When I received this top from PB&J Boutique, I fell in love. The bright, ornate details at the top really make this little number a fun piece to wear. I decided to style it simply with jeans, cognac accessories and a floppy hat (of course!), for a day of running errands. This piece could definitely be styled up or down and I have even thought about wearing it for Halloween in a Day of the Dead costume. 
Either way, it's definitely a fun piece to have in my wardrobe, and with the bright colors, something I will be wearing year round! 

25 comments:

  1. Such an adorable tunic and I'm loving the floppy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!
    I have these booties in gray and now I am thinking that I need them in this cognac color immediately.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to order a pair of DSTLD jeans but wanted an opinion on sizing. Do you think they are true to size? And one more question - what wash are the ones you're wearing? Thanks for your help!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this top! It's so cute!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this top!! It looks beautiful on you! Such a cute outfit for fall. :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that top is too cute! Enjoy Halloween with your kiddos!

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love that top and your shoes. Seriously so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! Seriously I adore that top, soo soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cool!! I love the sleeve details! How fun are those tassels!?

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fun pieces like this! The bright colors and tassels speak to me ;) And I can totally relate about the school and Halloween thing...my ninth graders act crazy this week even though they're supposed to be a bit more mature than your first graders ;)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so perfect! And those fall leaves make me so jealous.. send me some!
    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you top! It's so bright and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your shirt is absolutely stunning. You look incredible and perfect for fall!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the most adorable top! Love, love this look.

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it weird that your top totally reminds me of a fiesta? Either way I'm in love with your look - how stinkin' cute!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun is that shirt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is seriously the cutest and never lets me down - love keeping up w/ your outfits! x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a good look on you! I adore your top.

    xoxo Dani

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, what a fun top! I love the tassels (of course!), and the embroidery is gorgeous. You always have such fun little pieces :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  20. That top is SO fun! I love how detailed the embroidery is, and you paired it with the perfect colored accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so so so so so so in love with this outfit! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete