photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Favorites

Happy Thursday! 
Or should I say, happy ALMOST Friday??
It's finally starting to really feel like fall around here and I've been pulling out some of my fall pieces to incorporate into my daily outfits. In honor of chillier weather, I am sharing some of my past fall favorite outfits. Most of these pieces are no longer available, but shop similar and identical pieces to get the look! 
 Herringbone and Plaid
I have already re-created this outfit this fall! Piko/tunic dresses are currently all the rage and I am loving them for how easy they are to style! By mixing my favorite herringbone vest and a plaid scarf, It created a cozier look. I finished it off with boots and knee socks.
Get the Look


 Plaid Scarf
This is the same look from above, but I am so excited to still be obsessing over plaid scarves this fall! This is an accessory you will be seeing frequently this fall and winter! 
Plaid Scarves I am Loving

 Poncho 
This is one of the coziest looks out there! I am so excited that ponchos and capes are continuing to be a cozy staple this fall. An easy way to look cute white staying warm, layer with long sleeve turtleneck to keep yourself extra toasty! 
Get the Look


 Leather Jacket
A leather jacket can be a year round essential. I am loving all of the fun colored options popping up lately, from burgundy to blush! 
Get the Look


 Overalls
I wear my overalls all year long. In the summer I pair them with converse and a tee, but I love layering them up for fall with booties and chunky sweaters! 
Get the Look 

Utility Vest/Jacket
A utility/cargo jacket or vest is one of my closet staples. It's so easy to throw on over anything and add's an extra layer of warmth! 

Get the Look


Riding Boots
I wear these boots far more than any other shoe in my closet! They are ridiculously comfortable and go with anything! I love that I can wear them for work or on the weekends! 


 This week's blogger of the week is Sheree of Posh Classy Mom. I have featured Sheree before as I am in love with her fresh style! These olive pants and grid top create a perfect combo, but I absolutely love that she topped it off with a pair of Valentino Rockstuds. Gorgeous!

2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow us on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style

2. Link back to our site from your post!

26 comments:

  1. Love all of these fall looks
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are terrific! I'm so inspired! :)

    Mallory
    perhapsbananas.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layering is so chic!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your looks... I can not decide which one I like best!!

    So pretty!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with those overalls! So so cute.

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the overalls look! I would be nervous to try it myself but its so adorable on you!!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with these fall looks! So cute!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to plaid, riding boots, and that herringbone vest.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have some amazing fall looks girl! Especially love the poncho look!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these outfits! Especially digging the overalls look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously love all of these looks for fall but the poncho outfit has me swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are cute as a button, I can't even pick a favorite I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are the cutest outfits! And yay I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the outfits! I love the overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Never seen a more stylish way to wear overalls.

    Courtney//As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love love love LOVE every single look in this post! I'm heading to the mall on Sunday and I'll definitely be keeping these looks in mind. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love your style XO!!

    #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/10/linkupwithlisa-38-mixed-print-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving all these looks! Definitely gonna have to buy some dark wash overalls for the fall. :)

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all the blanket scarves boots. Perfect fall staples!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with all of your looks! I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of overalls!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely in love with all of these looks - can all of these outfits just appear in my closet, please?
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your outfits are beyond perfect. I'm so excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete