photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, December 12, 2014

Holiday Style



I am so excited to be teaming up with one of my real life friends! Nichole, of Fishbowl Fashion, and I met in college in the Elementary Ed program. We became quick besties finding we had so much in common, including the exact same birthday and a huge love for fashion. I am so excited to introduce you to this gorgeous girl! Nichole's blog is filled with amazing laid-back meets girly outfits that are always so classic. You will be dying to try out a few for yourself! 
Today, we wanted to share two looks for the holidays! I am OBSESSED with Nichole's bright red skirt and tie blouse (it's a DIY! Check it out on her blog here). 

Make sure to stop by Fishbowl Fashion and say hello! 

 Top: c/o Chicnova (Order a size up! I ordered a medium)
Skirt: c/o Pink Blush
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Rings: c/o InPink
Bracelet: c/o InPink

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 




For my holiday look, I was inspired by Serena from Gossip Girl. A fun, printed blouse and a deep red skirt make for a trendy yet chic combo. Pair it with OTK boots and a statement necklace stunner I am ready for any holiday party! Speaking of these OTK boots, I am OBSESSED! They are 40% off at Nordstroms, so I might need to get them in black too..


Get the Look

December Favorites 

4 comments: