photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, December 29, 2014

Fishbowl Fashion Guest Post

Happy Monday!! I hope all of you had a splendid Christmas and a wonderful weekend! As you may know, I am currently on vacation in Hawaii. I decided to use this as the perfect opportunity to introduce you to some amazing blogging babes. I chose some of my all time favorite ladies, whose blogs I know you will fall in love with! These ladies are amazing bloggers with incredible style and I am SO excited to share them with you! 

The first lovely blogger is Nichole of Fishbowl Fashion. Nichole made an appearance on Twenties Girl Style a few weeks ago when we teamed up for a Holiday Lookbook! Nichole and I met in college and became quick besties upon discovering that we had so much in common, including a huge love for fashion and the exact same birthday! Nichole's blog is filled with laid-back meets girly looks that are always so classic. I definitely get a lot of inspiration for my day to day outfits from this girl! Don't forget to stop by Fishbowl Fashion and say hello! 


Cool Tones

Cool Tones

Cool Tones

Cool Tones Cool TonesSweater: J. Crew Factory | Button Down: J. Crew | Leggings: Nordstrom | Boots: Steve Madden (similar) | Necklace: J. Crew

Hi there! My name is Nichole and I am the face behind the style blog, Fishbowl Fashion. I am so happy to be here today guest posting for Ashley. Ashley and I met in college and became fast friends. Not only is she the sweetest, but she actually inspired me to start my own blog! Anyway, onto today’s outfit.
I realized that I was in a monochromatic funk recently wearing neutrals on repeat. When I went on the hunt to find some color to add to my life, I found this sweater from J.Crew Factory. I love it and have already found endless ways to style it! It has quickly become a favorite staple of mine for this winter season. What are your winter favorites?
Thank you so much Ashley for having me! I hope you are having a the time of your life in Hawaii. You can check out more of my outfits here or follow me on instagram.
~Have a great day!~

6 comments:

  1. Love finding new bloggers this way! Glad you shared!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love guest posts. Nicole is just adorable and I love the pale blue color!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely knit!
    I wish you happy holidays!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http:fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute style! Love the scuba leggings!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete