photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Peek of Lace

Sunnies: Anthropologie - similar
Purse: c/o LYDC






Hey guys! I am so sorry I have been so MIA! I spent about a week dealing with technical difficulties including camera, computer AND phone issues. Whoop-de-doo! Why do bad things always come in threes?! Any how, today I am back and hopefully back to regular programing:)

This outfit is my favorite type of thing to wear...comfy and casual. This is my typical Sunday attire for running errands, and I love that I can quickly swap out the jeans (which are already ridiculously comfortable) for leggings for lounging around the house. 

This bralette from Aerie is the epitome of perfection. I love bralette's for the summer time, as they are perfect for light layering, but I love them even more in the winter and fall. I don't know about you, but sometimes wearing a bra feels absolutely restricting. Bralette's allow for comfort and get the job done (well, for those of us like myself who are a part of the itty bitty committee). In the fall and winter when I am wearing huge chunky sweaters, I love wearing a bralette underneath for comfort, and if the bralette is as pretty as this one, a hint of pretty lace adds such a perfect touch of romance. 

This bralette is already my ALL TIME FAVORITE. Since receiving it, I've ordered a few more in different colors as it is just too perfect for lounging and layering! 







9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the knitwear!
    Kisses from Austria!
    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love that bralette peeking out. adds such a sexy element while not being in your face and i am just a sucker for eyelash lace, i think it's the best of all the laces!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had the triple whammy of technical difficulties! That is the worst. Love love that sweater. It looks super cozy!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit and need that bralette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The burgundy with the cream and light washed denim are perfect together!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is basically the ideal fall outfit - so cute :)

    xo,
    Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that look!! :)
    shesgotboots.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete