photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, November 7, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?



I am so excited to be teaming up with a few of my favorite blogging ladies, Kate, Jacy, and Grace, to share what is in our makeup bags! 
When it comes to makeup, I typically stick to the basics. My top choices range from higher end items, to drugstore finds. I am currently on the hunt for a new great eyeliner, so if you have any suggestions, let me know! Here are just a few items in my makeup bag that I couldn't live without!
What's In My Makeup Bag?

I am also on the hunt for a new makeup bag! Check out a few I am eyeing below!




Be sure to stop by the other blogs to see what the other girls keep in their makeup bag!
Just Kate
Love, Lenore
Gracefullee Made


5 comments:

  1. I loved seeing what products you use and really want to try that Benefit pore minimizer! Also, all of those makeup bags are adorable! Mine is from Target and I've been impressed with the quality and storage.

    Thank you so much for participating in my little collaboration experiment!

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool selection! Love the palette!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! I can not live without my Clarisonic!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete