photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Sunday Spot #16

Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend! 
GroopDealz recently updated their site, making it much easier to navigate! I love that I can now easily see what today's deals are and browse by category. 
There are a lot of wonderful deals currently on the site, but here are some of my faves...

 Cammie Suede Fur-Lined Boots: There is nothing worse than having cold feet on a chilly winter day. Fur lined boots are the perfect bootie for throwing on while being cute AND cozy! 


Floral Print Dress: This is the cutest little dress! I love that it could be worn easily in the summer with a cute pair of wedges, or worn now with a chunky cardi, tights and boots! 

 Gold Trim Cap Sleeve Top: I am obsessed with the gold detailing on this simple t! It's just the right amount of dazzle! 

Large Bead Pendant: Who doesn't love a statement necklace? I love that this giant pendant is so classy and comes in 6 colors! 


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's a really pretty dress! I haven't ever heard of this website, but I'll definitely have to mosey on over to it. :D I hope you've been doing just swell, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete