photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Sunday Spot #14 & The Best Shirt

 Top: Brandy Melville 'Farah' Top  (My FAVORITE top - worn HERE and HERE!)
Vest: Forever 21
Boots: Old





Winter time always makes for hectic time! I've been beyond busy and have had so little time for blogging! I took off for 2 weeks for a little family vacation, which was much needed. When I got back, I jumped right back into work. I am now teaching Kindergarten and am not sure how long I will be there. It's so different from 4th grade, where I was from September to December, but is an adventure I am enjoying. Oh the stories I will have for you:)

In honor of today's Sunday Spot, I decided to post these pictures (they are a month old...oops!), featuring my ABSOLUTE favorite shirt of all time. I've worn this top on in a few different posts (HERE and HERE). It is one of my closet staples as I love the print, it goes with everything, it's great for layering, and it is made out of the softest, coziest fabric EVER!



So many adorable springy shoes on GroopDealz right now! Can it just be spring, please?! 



7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the pop of red. And seriously. Those fringe sandals!? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a perfect striped top!
    I love the red scarf with this outfit too, gives it a Parisian vibe :)
    And you are a busy woman, aren't you? Kindergarten now? Good luck! I bet you're going to have such cute stories to share haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Experiences with kids are always filled with interesting stories :D
    I love this simple casual styling of yours. The boots are extremely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this denim vest is great and i love the stripes. Very stylish combination! Have a lovely start to your week!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit looks so comfy! Love the leaves pictures - it's been too long already since I've seen some beautiful foliage!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean vests are always a good idea. This whole outfit looks so comfy and casual, but so well put together. Adorable boots!

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Ashley! How I have missed you! I'm glad you're doing well--teaching sounds like it's doing good things to you, so keep it up. I'm sure you'll do awesome teaching those kiddies. :) I adore this scarf here. You always look dashing in red!

    Have a good rest o' the week, my pretty! I MISS U

    ReplyDelete