photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, November 11, 2013

Shop My Closet: Sheer Hi-Lo Skirt

I am slowly but surely adding more pieces to my online shop, Shop Twenties Girl Style. Check out what else is for sale HERE or email me with any questions at twentiesgirlstyle@gmail.com! Stay tuned for more Shop My Closet posts!

****All pieces for sale are in great condition (never worn or worn a handful of times) and come from a clean, smoke free environment:) 

Size: Small
Brand: Forever 21
Brand New w/ Tags
Color is a light ballet pink
$12 - BUY HERE












9 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Own it already or I would buy it ;) Headed to check out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous skirt. I wish I had the patience to sell my things- I have so much just lying around collecting dust!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was still warm enough here to wear skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the summery look with that chunky sweater - so adorable!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that outfit, what a beautiful skirt! You have a lovely blog!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit..The skirt is so pretty. RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something so whimsical and dreamy about a light flowy skirt and a cozy cardigan on top. Plus, that necklace is the perfect accessory!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that look! The sweater looks so cozy!

    Amy
    www.5thandvine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome outfit, head to toe - love it! The cardigan looks super comfortable :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete