photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, November 4, 2011

This blogging thing...

I've seriously tried this blogging thing multiple times. I always create a blog with a lame name, post a couple of things, and then forget about it. This time, I'm determined that it will be different!

A little about me... I'm an elementary education major in her last semester of college. In January, I will make the transition to student teaching. I LOVE clothes, and would have gone into fashion, but consider it more of a hobby than anything. My current task is building a school appropriate wardrobe, which gives me the excuse to go shopping often:] I follow a few blogs and love looking at the different outfits, hauls, and tutorials. So on that note, helloooo to all of you in the blogging world. Here goes nothing!

2 comments: