photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, November 11, 2011

On the Hunt

As I look at various blogs, magazines and people on the street, I’m noticing some key pieces I am without. Many of these items are ones I have tried to purchase in the past few months but have no such luck. Therefore, I’m on the hunt.

THE List

1. Boyfriend Blazer

- I am seriously dying to get my hands on the perfect black boyfriend blazer. I’ve imagined so many outfits that are centered around this piece…the only thing missing? The blazer itself.

2. Colored Skinny Jeans

- Have you seen the 55 colors by Joes Jeans? WANT. The only thing making it difficult is the fact that there are 55 colors to choose from. With so many options, what’s a girl to do?!

So many options! Which would you choose?!

1. Chambray Shirt

- I have been on the hunt for the perfect chambray shirt for quite sometime. I think I need to quit being so picky and just buy one already…I mean what is there to be picky about really? The dye…the length…the buttons….

2. Nude Cape

- This was a trend I was a little bit unsure of. A few weeks ago, a friend of mine showed up in one and completely changed my perspective. She paired it perfectly with a pair of skinnys and boots. Simplistic yet chic<3

3. Chunky Pull Over Sweaters

- The perfect layering piece that no girl’s closet should be without. My poor closet is seriously sad.

4. Pencil Skirt

- For some reason, I have this image in my head of me in the classroom in the cutest teacher outfit everrr that includes the perfect pencil skirt. I have had no such luck finding that perfect pencil skirt. Please tell me that someday we might meet?

It may take weeks, or months, or years (doubt it), but I will find these items. When I do, I will definitely share all of the juicy details!

Happy hunting!

xo Ashley


1 comment:

  1. These skinny jeans look so pretty in all the colors, I honestly don't know which ones I could narrow it down to.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete