photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, June 5, 2017

Little Yellow Dress

Little yellow off the shoulder dress

Nothing screams summer like the color yellow and that must be why I've been so drawn to it lately! I've found myself stocking up on pretty yellow pieces to include with my summer wardrobe. I actually bought this cutie last year and am excited to be able to finally pull it out again. This dress is under $30 and so easy to wear. It comes in a bunch of fun prints and colors and is something you will reach for time and time again! This dress is one of my favorites for throwing on for dinner or when heading to the beach!! See some of my favorites options below! 

Get the Look

Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress
Little yellow off the shoulder dress

24 comments:

  1. That dress is so darn cute! I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad yellow is "trending this season. My favorite color regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow dress is so fun and perfect for summer. I love how you paired it with bright slides too!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow looks amazing on you! I love all the other colors and prints too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress on you! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is summer outfit perfection! From the sandals to the bag... everything in between... PERFECT!

    xx,

    Lacey
    http://theglittergospelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I was already all goo goo eyed over this pretty yellow dress with the fun turquoise earrings and then I saw the shoes! OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING the turquoise earrings with the yellow dress - the color play is amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled this fun dress! Every detail is to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute dress, love this bright yellow color!
    http:///www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in this yellow dress! I love how you've accessorized it!

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how bright this yellow dress is! So perfect for Summer!

    Xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those may be the cutest slides I've seen this season! I'm obsessed!

    Birdie Shoots

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how bright and vibrant this dress is! And the cute pink sandals and turquoise earrings are just perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is SO bright! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the prettiest the shade!ove all the bright colors in those slides too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my glee! Yellow is my favorite color and your dress looks so pretty! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is so pretty! Love the pop of yellow! And those slides are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this LYD!! So adorable for summer!! xx, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  20. Artikel yang sangat Bagus dan Bermanfaat.. Update terus dan sukses selalu ya Gan...

    Agen Domino Terpercaya
    Judi Poker
    Judi Poker Online
    Poker

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so good in yellow! I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great summer look! You look fab in yellow!! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete

  23. Ayo Bergabung Bersama kami di http://www.Pokersemi.com
    Proses Deposit / Withdraw Super Cepat Dan,
    Didukung Oleh Costumer Service Kami Yang Ramah.
    Kami Juga menyediakan berbagai macam game dalam 1 ID :
    - Poker
    - Capsa
    - Ceme
    - Q- Kick
    - Ceme Keliling Dan
    - Live Poker
    Banyak Bonus Dan Jackpot yang akan menanti anda
    kami Juga memberikan bonus Seperti
    - Bonus New member 10%
    - Bonus Turnover 0.5% Dan
    - Bonus Refferal 20%
    Tunggu apa lagi Gan.. !!
    Buruan Daftar diri anda di http://www.Pokersemi.com/register.php

    Poker 99
    Agen Poker
    Agen Poker Online
    Agen Poker Terpercaya
    Poker Online
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Poker Terpercaya
    Agen Domino
    Agen Domino Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete